Front Desk Manager
Leading the way with your passion for Hospitality and Customer Service you will be responsible for mentoring and coaching the Front Desk Team. You will also manage the shift, ensuring check-in, check-out and related services are provided to guests with exceptional service.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, on a rotating shift basis.
No. of Vacancies
- A minimum of 2 years of Front office / guest relations manager or similar experience in the hotel sector.
- Fluent in the English language to communicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person and over the telephone.
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal, training, and development skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict and work efficiently under pressure.
- Well-presented, organized, and calm personality.
- Manage and support the Front Desk team, ensuring that brand standards are met, and guest expectations are exceeded.
- Effectively communicate, coordinate, and cooperate with Housekeeping, F&B, Engineering, and IT.
- Ensure a prompt and efficient check-in and departure guests by settling accounts as per billing and reservation instructions, ensuring that all guests' folios are correct.
- Acting as a role model and example of how exceptional customer service standards should be carried out in a practical setting.
- Handle any management issues or emergencies that arise, record, and resolve as necessary.
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs within the department.
- Ensure your team maintains a professional manner and are up to date with VIP guest movements, hotel events, local attractions, and activities.
- Complete projects that drive our KPIs.
A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.